We’re searching for an Appointment Setter to join our team and assist our sales team by calling and emailing potential clients to ensure that our sales professionals fulfil their monthly meeting goals.
Your tasks include ensuring that potential clients are interested in our products and services, as well as setting time with each possible client to meet with our organization’s Sales Representatives one-on-one or in groups.
Finally, you will work directly with customers to schedule appointments with members of our sales team.
- As an Appointment Setter, you must have demonstrated job experience. Setter or a comparable position
- It is preferred that you have a high school diploma or equivalent.
Skills required for the job
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication abilities
- Excellent listening skills and a keen eye for detail
- Phone etiquette that is second to none
- A respectful and professional demeanor
- Persuasive and focused on results
- Respond to common inquiries and concerns regarding the products and services.
- Consultations with the prospective client and a Sales Representative should be scheduled.
- Keep a detailed record of every call, including those that go unanswered.
- Make an attempt to contact any potential clients you haven’t been able to reach.
Other Benefits- (….)