In our accounting department, we’re searching for a Billing Analyst to help with billing operations. To ensure our revenue, we’ll rely on you to produce bills with a high degree of accuracy. Our Billing Analyst should be meticulous in their work. They should also be able to work with minimal supervision in order to fulfill tight deadlines. Their mission will be to keep track of accounts receivable and guarantee that our customers are properly billed.
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting or a related subject is preferred.
- Experience as a Billing Analyst or in a similar accounting position is required.
Skills Required for the job
- Electronic billing procedures are well-understood.
- Knowledge of MS Office (particularly Excel) is a plus. Also, the candidate must be experienced in databases and SQL.
- Excellent ability to communicate
- Skills in time management and organization
- Skills in teamwork and attention to detail
- Ability to work on their own and fulfill deadlines
- Invoices are created and distributed.
- Process new sales and contracts.
- To assure billing accuracy, collaborate with other departments.
- Respond to client concerns and inquiries.
- Keeping track of receivables and transactions is essential.
- Assist with account reconciliations for customers.
- Create and provide analytic reports
- Support audits and clean-ups on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Resolve any problems or errors.
Other Benefits- (….)