We’re seeking a Business Intelligence (BI) Developer to help us build and manage BI and analytics solutions that help us turn data into knowledge.
You should have experience with data and business analysis for this position. You should be a good communicator and an analyst. We’d like to meet you if you have a strong business sense and problem-solving skills.
Finally, you will improve our business intelligence system in order to assist us in making better judgments.
- Industry experience is preferred.
- Proven expertise as a BI Developer or Data Scientist
- A BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related discipline is required.
Skills required for the job
- Data warehouse design (e.g. dimensional modeling) and data mining experience
- A thorough understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP), and the ETL (extract, transform, and load) methodology is required.
- Knowledge of business intelligence (BI) technologies (e.g. Microsoft Power BI, Oracle BI)
- SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), and SQL Server Integration Services are all skills required (SSIS)
- Proven ability to take charge and think outside the box
- Problem-solving ability and an analytical mind
- Convert business requirements into technological specifications.
- BI solutions should be designed, built, and deployed (e.g. reporting tools)
- Platforms for data analytics must be maintained and supported (e.g. MicroStrategy)
- Make data storage tools (e.g. OLAP cubes)
- Unit testing and troubleshooting should be done.
- Examine and improve existing business intelligence platforms.
- Work with groups to integrate systems.
- Create and run database queries, as well as conduct analytics.
- Create visualizations and reports for initiatives that have been requested.
- Create and maintain technical documentation.
Other Benefits- (….)