We’re seeking an Accounts Administrator to oversee the accounts payable and receivable for our organization. Reviewing and reconciling accounts, sending payments to external partners, and maintaining current records of invoices and receipts are all tasks of the Accounts Administrator. You should have a background in finance or accounting and be familiar with bookkeeping to be successful in this position. Finally, you will verify that all financial transactions are processed appropriately and on schedule.
- A bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or a related subject is required.
- Work experience as an Accounts Administrator or an equivalent position is required.
Skills Required for the job
- Knowledge of bookkeeping and debt collection techniques is essential.
- Working knowledge of accounting software
- Excel expertise is required (using financial formulas and creating spreadsheets)
- Data entry skills that include the ability to spot numerical errors
- Good time-management and organizing skills
- Manage your commitments to third-party vendors, suppliers, and customers.
- Make bank deposits.
- Financial statements must be reconciled.
- Invoices must be prepared, sent, and stored.
- To ensure timely payments, contact clients and issue reminders.
- Fill out and submit tax forms
- Identify and correct inconsistencies.
- Accounts payable and receivable status reports are provided.
- Internal accounting databases and spreadsheets should be updated.
Other Benefits- (….)