Future of HR in new Era (Post Covid)
About two months ago, World must not have thought of this huge wave that will encompass planet in one go. COVID-19 is impacting everyone around the world and every aspect of our daily lives , our social interactions, our communities and ofcourse how all of us work remotely. The phase is here to stay and is set out to become a new norm. This creates unprecedented opportunity for HR to play a new and vital role in shaping the way organizations compete, access talent, and show up in the communities where they operate. The session/ webinar address the most practical aspects HR will have to deal with during / post Covid lockdowns and how to rewrite HR systems.
Who should Attend
HR professionals/ start ups, Solo entrepreneurs, freelancers , professors, HR students
- Why HR will be in frontline to adapt first
- What to manage- remote working challenges, employee wellbeing remotely, recruitment trends
- Team and organization structures (Lean and agile)
- How to keep organisations light hearted and productive during and immediately after Covid
- Technology and human touch to join hands for future and how for HR effectiveness.