To join our IT team, we’re seeking a professional Web programmer. You’ll be in charge of developing, creating, and improving the web pages, programmes, and applications for our organization.
You should produce clean code as a Web programmer to ensure that our programmes function smoothly and meet our company’s needs. We’d like to meet you if you’re passionate about software development and work effectively in a team comprising developers, engineers, and web designers.
Finally, you must be able to translate our company’s requirements into effective and user-friendly websites and programmes.
- Work experience as a Web programmer or developer is required.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related discipline is required.
Skills required for the job
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Web application development with Object Oriented Programming knowledge
- In a fast-paced work environment, attention to detail and project management abilities are required.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate in a group
- Create completely functional software. developing testable, tidy code
- Identify system requirements in collaboration with internal teams.
- Integrate back-end data and use HTML/CSS to create a user interface and web layout.
- Upgrade and fix existing software.
- Test and debug your application on a regular basis to get the most out of it.
- Create technical documentation to aid in user assistance.
- Make suggestions for new features that will improve the program’s navigation and operation.
- Observe security guidelines
- Keep up with the latest industry news.
Other Benefits- (….)