We’re seeking a creative Web Designer who can help us develop incredible user experiences. The ideal candidate will have a keen sense of aesthetics when it comes to web design. They should also be adept at designing user interfaces.
High-level requirements will be translated into interaction flows and artifacts by the selected candidate. They’ll be able to turn them into designs that are attractive, intuitive, and useful.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or a Visual Arts field is required.
- Work experience as a Web Designer is required.
Skills Required for the Job
- Graphic design talents with a solid portfolio are required.
- Wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps are all skills you’ll need.
- Photoshop, Illustrator, or other graphic design and wire-framing applications are required.
- Ability to address challenges creatively and effectively with excellent visual design abilities and attention to user-system interaction
- Current with the most recent Web trends, methods, and technologies
- From idea to ultimate hand-off to engineers, execute all visual design stages.
- Create unique website design concepts that simplify and make complicated barriers more user-friendly.
- To convey interaction and design concepts, create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps.
- Present designs and important deliverables to peers and executive-level stakeholders and defend them.
- Design principles, best practices, and standards should be established and promoted.
Other Benefits- (….)