Our firm is searching for a validation engineer to assure the quality of our products and systems. Your main task will be to assess engineering systems in terms of their safety and performance. Results will be analyzed, and activity records will be updated. Troubleshooting and equipment maintenance will also be part of your responsibilities.
To be successful in this position, you must possess exceptional mathematical and analytical abilities. Validation engineers must also be familiar with statistical analysis software (e.g., MATLAB) and production procedures.
We’d like to meet you if you’re organized, detail-oriented, and have a solid engineering experience.
- A bachelor’s degree in mechanical or electrical engineering is required.
- Strong awareness of production processes and safety requirements
Skills Required for the job
- Knowledge of statistical software analysis
- Previous experience as a validation engineer or in a comparable function (e.g. MATLAB)
- Excellent analytical and mathematical abilities
- Pay close attention to the details.
- Teamwork abilities
- Create performance and quality standards.
- Create and perform quality tests in accordance with established guidelines.
- Examine engineering procedures and systems.
- System and machinery calibration and repair
- Prepare and maintain the testing apparatus.
- Keep track of your activities and keep them up to date.
- Troubleshoot the situation.
- Ensure that all safety and quality criteria are met.
- On projects, collaborate with engineers and technicians.
Other Benefits- (….)