We’re seeking a great user interface designer to help us develop incredible user experiences. The ideal applicant will have an eye for attractive, intuitive, and functional user interfaces, as well as exceptional UI abilities and the ability to convert high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and effective user interfaces.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or a similar field
Skills Required for the job
- Experience with user interfaces
- With a solid portfolio, you should be able to demonstrate your UI design talents.
- Wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps are all skills you’ll need.
- Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or equivalent graphic design and wire-framing software is required.
- Excellent visual design abilities, as well as an awareness of user-system interaction.
- Ability to market your solutions and convey your concepts to a variety of stakeholders.
- Ability to address issues in a novel and efficient manner
- Keep up with the newest user interface trends, approaches, and technologies.
- Working knowledge of the Agile/Scrum development approach
- Work with product management and engineers to create and implement creative product direction, graphics, and experience solutions.
- From idea to ultimate hand-off to engineers, execute all visual design stages.
- Create unique solutions to complicated design challenges that are both simple and user-friendly.
- To effectively express interaction and design concepts, create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps.
- To peers and executive-level stakeholders, present and defend designs and major milestone deliverables.
- Conduct user research and assess input from users.
- Design principles, best practices, and standards should be established and promoted.
Other Benefits- (….)