Our company is looking for a hardworking and detailed- oriented typist to perform typing and word- processing tasks.
If you are someone who enjoys typing and word processing tasks, you would surely love to be part of our growing team. As the office typist, you will get the opportunity to develop your skills by documenting important information. If you can type fast and accurately and can check documents for grammar, spelling, and punctuation errors, we would like to meet you.
- Additional computer training or certification is a bonus; a high school graduation is required
- Proven job experience as a Typist, Data Entry Clerk, or Data Entry Operator
Skills Required for the job
- Fast typing abilities; using a touch typing system is a bonus.
- Working knowledge of data recorders and optical scanners
- Excellent command of word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Knowledge of office equipment
- Strong command of the English language
- Attention to detail and the capacity to detect problems in language, spelling, and punctuation
Job Responsibilities of Typist
- Data should be transferred from paper to digital files or database systems.
- Transcribe papers from recordings that have been dictated.
- Take careful notes during meetings with managers and others so that you can write detailed texts.
- Correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation in completed work.
- Collecting and organizing typing materials
- Create spreadsheets and presentations by merging data from a variety of sources.
- Keep both physical and digital file systems up to date.
- As needed, scan and print files.
- Maintain the confidentiality of information in compliance with security policies
Other Benefits- (….)