Our organization is searching for a Typist to do typing and word processing jobs.
A successful Typist is in charge of typing papers and materials for the firm, such as reports, communications, and policy. We’d want to meet you if you can type quickly and precisely while also checking papers for grammatical, spelling, and punctuation issues while working under pressure. It’s critical in this job to maintain secrecy while dealing with sensitive material.
Finally, you should be able to verify that all of our firm documentation are current, correct, and accessible to all personnel.
- Additional computer training or certification is a bonus; a high school graduation is required
- Proven job experience as a Typist, Data Entry Clerk, or Data Entry Operator
Skills Required for the job
- Fast typing abilities; using a touch typing system is a bonus.
- Working knowledge of data recorders and optical scanners
- Excellent command of word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Knowledge of office equipment
- Strong command of the English language
- Attention to detail and the capacity to detect problems in language, spelling, and punctuation
- Data should be transferred from paper to digital files or database systems.
- Transcribe papers from recordings that have been dictated.
- Take careful notes during meetings with managers and others so that you can write detailed texts.
- Correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation in completed work.
- Collecting and organizing typing materials
- Create spreadsheets and presentations by merging data from a variety of sources.
- Keep both physical and digital file systems up to date.
- As needed, scan and print files.
- Maintain the confidentiality of information in compliance with security policies
Other Benefits- (….)