Our academic institution is looking for a tutor to help students review class materials, go over exams, and get ready for assessments both inside and outside of the classroom.
A tutor’s job is to guide pupils in understanding new ideas and finishing homework. They study lesson plans, carefully read textbooks to grasp the subject matter they will be teaching, and provide additional projects as necessary during a session as they prepare lessons.
In the end, you will collaborate directly with students to help them comprehend subjects covered in class better. To keep track of development, you can also speak with parents or teachers.
- Proven work history as a tutor or in a position similar
- Preferably with a high school diploma or similar
Skills Required for the job
- Patient, adaptable, optimistic, dependable, consistent, and cooperative with a sense of humour
- Ability to accept constructive criticism and oversight
- Positivity in student supervision ability
- helping students learn, develop, and advance
- Establish a program and demonstrate academic proficiency in the relevant subject(s).
- Continue to see student learning and teaching practice with a growth mentality.
- Encourage the use of critical thinking techniques and a curious mind in problem-solving
- Increase student performance by working successfully with parents and the organization.
Other Benefits- (….)