We are seeking a training coordinator to oversee our activities for employee development through the organization of innovative training events and educational projects.
- demonstrable professional experience as a trainer, training coordinator, training facilitator, or in a position related
- BS in education, training, human resources, or a similar discipline
Skills Required for the job
- practical knowledge in organizing several training sessions in a business environment
- extensive understanding of the philosophy and practice of instructional design enough familiarity with learning management systems and web delivery tools
- a track record of finishing the entire training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
- knowledge of both conventional and contemporary approaches and procedures for work training
- knowledge of online learning platforms
- Microsoft Office knowledge
- superior organizational abilities and the capacity to manage several tasks
- solid communication abilities
- Create annual training schedules for management, HR, customer service, and other areas.
- Create and develop training programs (internally or outside).
- Pick the right training techniques or exercises (e.g. simulations, mentoring, on-the-job training, professional development classes)
- Employees should be informed about sessions and promoted the available training
- Assess the training needs across the organization to find any skills or knowledge gaps that need to be filled.
- Utilize well-established educational ideas and keep abreast of emerging instructional strategies and tools.
- Create, prepare, and purchase instructional tools and materials
- Analyze the impact of training on employee skills and KPIs and estimate the success of the instruction.
- After each educational session, collect trainee and trainer feedback.
- Cooperate with internal stakeholders and consult with professionals in the field of instructional design
Other Benefits- (….)