We’re seeking for a Test Engineer to evaluate our products extensively before they’re released.
You will work closely with the production team to understand why we’re producing a product and what the unique requirements are as a Test Engineer at our organization. Then, at each level of development, you’ll perform a set of tests to discover any flaws and make recommendations for changes.
Finally, you’ll make sure our finished items match our quality and safety requirements.
- Previous experience as a Test Engineer or in a similar position is required.
- A bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, or a related discipline is required.
- It’s a benefit if you have further Quality Assurance certification.
Skills required for the job
- Familiarity with a variety of testing methods
- Practical knowledge of quality management systems (QMS)
- Quality standards and regulations are well-understood.
- Excellent troubleshooting abilities
- Mindset of analysis
- Collect product specifications (e.g. functionalities, speed, safety standards)
- Examine raw materials and machinery for flaws and faults.
- Observe all stages of production to ensure that safety procedures are followed.
- Carry out quality checks on both the components and the end products.
- For all mechanical and electrical systems, create test environments and test cases.
- Analyze test data, look for problems, and figure out what’s causing them.
- Make suggestions for improvements and corrections.
- Keep track of technical concerns and remedies.
- Create automated testing systems that can be used on a regular basis.
- Ascertain that our products and procedures adhere to industry best practises (e.g. ISO)
Other Benefits- (….)