We’re searching for a Technical Architect to help us develop the structure of our IT systems and manage programmes to guarantee that the right architecture is followed.
You should be an outstanding communicator who can translate difficult requirements into functional architecture in this position. We’d also prefer you to have prior software development experience and the ability to handle complex applications.
Your mission will be to ensure that our internal IT infrastructure runs smoothly.
- Proven expertise as a Technical Architect or Project Manager
- Software development and system administration experience
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, engineering, or a related discipline is required.
Skills required for the job
- The ability to comprehend strategic IT solutions
- Project management and service-oriented architecture experience (SOA)
- Knowledge of multiple operating systems (e.g., Windows, UNIX) and databases is required (e.g. MySQL)
- Knowledge of cloud technologies (e.g. VMware)
- Communication abilities that are exceptional
- Ability to solve problems
- Leadership and organizational skills
- To design system specs, you must first understand the demands of the firm.
- Plan and develop a technology solution’s structure.
- System needs should be communicated to software development teams.
- Evaluate and recommend acceptable software or hardware, as well as techniques of integration.
- Oversee assigned programmes (e.g., conduct code reviews) and provide team members with direction.
- Assist with the resolution of technical issues when they arise.
- Ensure that the agreed-upon architecture and infrastructure are implemented.
- Address any technical issues, recommendations, or concerns.
- Keep an eye on systems to make sure they’re meeting both user and business objectives.
Other Benefits- (….)