We need a skilled team leader to lead our team and give efficient direction. On a daily basis, you will be in charge of overseeing, managing, and inspiring team members.
Because you will be the point of contact for all team members as a team leader, you must have strong communication skills. You should also be able to take proactive steps to ensure that team operations run smoothly and effectively.
Finally, you should lead by example and work with your team to attain your objectives.
- A bachelor’s degree in management or training in team leadership is advantageous.
- Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor
Skills Required for the job
- Knowledge of performance metrics in depth
- Excellent communication and leadership skills Excellent PC abilities, especially MS Excel
- Skills in time management and organization
- Ability to make decisions
- Create a motivating work atmosphere with a culture of open communication.
- Set explicit team objectives.
- Tasks should be delegated and deadlines should be defined.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the company.
- Team performance should be monitored and metrics should be reported on.
- Encourage team members to work harder.
- Determine training requirements and give coaching
- Pay attention to comments from team members and handle any difficulties or disagreements that arise.
- Acknowledge and recognise exceptional achievement.
- Encourage risk-taking and originality.
- Suggestion and coordination of team-building exercises
Other Benefits- (….)