To assist our lead teachers in instructing our pupils, we are searching for a capable teacher assistant. While learning how to create efficient lesson plans and set up classrooms, you’ll have the opportunity to deal with kids of different ages and educational needs.
You will be in charge of helping individuals or smaller groups of students who require help understanding the course material as a teacher assistant. Together with the lead Teacher, you will create lesson plans and assist with record-keeping.
You need to have an optimistic outlook, patience, and intelligence to perform this work properly. We would like to meet you if you are prepared to advance your teaching career and significantly improve the lives of our pupils.
- An associate’s or college degree is preferred.
- Prior history as a teaching assistant.
Skills Required for the job
- familiarity with administrative duties and instructional techniques at the institution
- excellent organizing and communication abilities
- calm demeanor and upbeat outlook
- a strong but friendly character
- a passion for education and the capacity to establish relationships of trust with parents, teachers, and students
- assist educators in creating lesson plans
- Set up the classroom’s materials (e.g. projectors, chemistry sets)
- Keep an eye on student attendance and class schedules.
- review lessons taught in class with each student who has a learning disability
- Work with smaller classes of students to reinforce concepts or provide remedial instruction.
- escort and watch over children at school events and field trips, and make sure the classrooms are clean and safe before classes begin.
- Assist teachers with a variety of activities, including grading homework and updating parents on their children’s progress. Assist students in adjusting, learning, and socializing.
Other Benefits- (….)