Individual and business tax payments are calculated and prepared by a tax preparer. Tax preparers gather financial information from their clients in order to predict tax payments and returns. They fill out tax forms and offer advice on tax management methods to their clients.
- A finance or accounting degree
- Working as a tax preparer or in a comparable position is a plus.
Skills Required for the job
- Advanced MS Office abilities and knowledge of tax preparation software (particularly in using Excel)
- Excellent computational ability and a thorough comprehension of government tax laws
- Communication skills that are both effective verbally and in writing
- Calculate your tax obligations.
- Calculate your taxes, deductibles, liabilities, and expenses.
- Prepare annual and quarterly reports.
- Gather information from income and expense statements.
- Complete your clients’ tax paperwork.
- Examine data on reports for possible inaccuracies.
- Answer inquiries about taxes and finances.
- Examine new tax laws and regulations.
- Provide tax advice to individuals and businesses.
- Ensure that you’re following all of the government’s tax regulations.
Other Benefits- (….)