We’re searching for an experienced Tax Manager to oversee and manage several activities in the tax practice area, as well as provide high-quality tax services that will enhance the firm’s image. You will act as a business counselor to our clients, with the goal of increasing engagement and producing high-quality results.
- MA in Taxation or BA in Accounting
Skills Required for the job
- Excellent understanding of tax accounting, tax compliance, and all sorts of tax returns Proven work experience as a Tax Manager
- MS Office and tax software knowledge
- Good at sticking to deadlines and resolving issues
- Client service that is second to none, as well as the capacity to build strong client connections
- Leadership and staff management abilities are essential.
- Analytical abilities with a keen eye for detail
- Deliver a broad range of tax services in a timely manner while adhering to all applicable rules and regulations.
- To provide outstanding planning, advice, and knowledge, develop connections with clients, and communicate with them.
- Provide creative tax planning and audit difficult tax returns.
- Tax risks must be identified and mitigated.
- Organize accounting personnel and evaluate their performance.
- Organize the procedure of tax provision and compliance.
- Develop or adopt best practices to improve procedures.
- Organize and manage tax audits.
- Keep track of tax balances in the general ledger.
- Prepare all tax documents on a regular basis and respond to any data requirements.
Other Benefits- (….)