We need an experienced surveyor to oversee field employees and guarantee that our projects are completed on schedule. Calculating land borders in a variety of areas, as well as preparing maps and reports of survey results for customers, will be among your fundamental tasks.
This position necessitates prior familiarity with engineering instruments as well as a working understanding of GPS and GIS systems. You’ll need excellent mathematical and analytical abilities, as well as a keen sense of measuring, to flourish as a surveyor.
We’d like to hear from you if you fulfill our requirements and are also organized and detail-oriented, with prior expertise in this industry.
- A bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or a related subject is required.
- It is necessary to have a valid certificate.
- Previous experience as a surveyor or in a comparable function.
Skills Required for the job
- Working understanding of GPS and GIS, as well as familiarity with CAD software.
- Math and problem-solving abilities
- Great organizational and leadership skills Excellent attention to detail
- Carry out surveys on land and property.
- To confirm data accuracy, review past records and documentation.
- Methods of research and design for survey procedures
- Accurately measure land characteristics with equipment and instruments (e.g. longitudes, latitudes)
- Create maps, doodles, and graphs.
- Supervise and offer direction to field personnel.
- Purchase and maintain equipment, as well as report on survey findings and present them to clients.
- On various projects, collaborate with engineers and architects.
Other Benefits- (….)