We’re seeking a responsible Supervisor to supervise our facilities’ workflow. The job entails a lot of juggling. He or she will be more than a supervisor of others’ work. A supervisor’s responsibilities also include coaching, problem-solving, and acting as a liaison between subordinates and senior management.
The ideal applicant will be a capable leader with the ability to mentor and coach others. He or she will be well-versed in the procedures that fall under the rome’s purview, as well as results-oriented and focused.
The objective is to guarantee that operations are carried out efficiently so that profitability and long-term growth may be achieved.
- A high school graduation is required; a BSc/BA in management or a related field is preferred.
- Experience as a supervisor or in a similar function is required.
Skills Required for the job
- Ability to learn a range of job descriptions
- Familiarity with business rules and legal norms in the industry
- Excellent interpersonal and communication abilities
- Outstanding management and leadership abilities
- Diploma/Certificate in first-line management or a related subject with good MS Office expertise
- Set performance targets and deadlines that are consistent with the company’s strategies and vision, and convey them to subordinates.
- Organize workflow and make sure staff are aware of their responsibilities and allotted tasks.
- Employee productivity should be monitored, and positive criticism and coaching should be provided.
- Receive concerns and work to address issues
- Timekeeping and personnel records should be kept up to date.
- Information from higher management should be passed on to staff, and vice versa.
- Prepare performance reports and submit them.
- Based on performance, decide on a reward and promotion.
- Recruiting and training new workers
- Ensure that legal and corporate rules and procedures are followed, and take disciplinary action if necessary.
Other Benefits- (….)