We are seeking to add a seasoned stockbroker who is knowledgeable about all the ins and outs of market investing prospects to our team.
A stockbroker’s duties include stock analysis and assisting clients with wise investment decisions by comprehending their requirements for various rates of return or the dangers associated with various options.
At the end of the day, you’ll interact directly with clients, inform them of the many investment possibilities, and monitor the performance of their accounts.
- It is preferable to have a bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, or finance.
- Proven job history as a stockbroker or other equivalent position
Skills Required for the job
- good understanding of how financial markets function excellent IT and maths skills
- the capacity to assess complex data Excellent analytical abilities
- outstanding negotiating abilities
- Give clients regular information on the state of their investment portfolios.
- Inform clients of fresh stock market investing opportunities
- Find new clients by cold-calling and networking
- Adapt your investment tactics to the state of the market.
Other Benefits- (….)