We’re searching for a Solution Architect to join our team and help us develop systems design to tackle our network difficulties. Testing and integrating computer software systems to address and solve specific business challenges are among the tasks of a Solution Architect.
Finally, you’ll collaborate with the organization’s executives to identify issues, then work with our IT team to develop new software solutions to solve those issues.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology is desirable.
- Work experience as a Solution Architect or in a comparable function is required.
Skills Required for the job
- It is advantageous if you have prior project management expertise.
- Detailed knowledge of coding languages
- Expertise with a variety of operating systems and databases
- Communication abilities that are effective
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Technical architecture design, modification, and testing
- Assist development teams with oversight and advice.
- Research current and new technology on a regular basis and recommend adjustments as appropriate.
- Notify various stakeholders about any concerns with the currently established technological solutions.
- Examine the ramifications of specific technical decisions on the bottom line.
- Provide stakeholders with regular information on the product development process, expenses, and budgets.
Other Benefits- (….)