We’re searching for an enthusiastic Software Engineer to help us design, build, and deploy software solutions.
Gathering user requirements, designing system functionality, and producing code in various languages such as Java, Ruby on Rails, or.NET programming languages (e.g. C++ or JScript.NET) are all responsibilities of a Software Engineer. From preliminary system study to tests and deployment, our best candidates are acquainted with the software development life cycle (SDLC).
The Software Engineer’s ultimate goal is to create high-quality, innovative, and fully functional software that adheres to coding standards and technical design.
- Proven job experience as a Software Engineer or Developer Designing interactive applications is a plus.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related subject is required.
Skills required for the job
- Programming skills in Java, Ruby on Rails, C++, or other programming languages
- Knowledge of relational databases, SQL, and ORM technologies is essential (JPA2, Hibernate)
- At least one popular web framework has been used in the development of web applications (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Proficiency in software engineering tools and experience with test-driven development
- Ability to document specs and needs
- Complete the entire software development life cycle (SDLC)
- To establish needs and solutions, create flowcharts, layouts, and documentation.
- Make sure your code is well-designed and testable.
- Produce specifications and assess the feasibility of implementing them.
- Create a completely functional software system by combining software components.
- Create software verification plans and methods for quality assurance.
- Maintain software functionality by documenting it.
- Existing systems should be troubleshooted, debugged, and upgraded.
- Deploy applications and gather feedback from users.
- Observe project plans and industry guidelines.
- Make sure your programme is up to date and has the newest features.
Other Benefits- (….)