During planned shifts, we are searching for a Shift Leader to manage operations and staff.
Managing finances, settling problems, and inspecting equipment are all tasks of the Shift Leader. Finally, you’ll make sure that every component of your shift runs smoothly and efficiently.
We’d want to meet you if you’re a leader who is devoted to providing excellent service and has prior expertise in our field.
- A diploma from a high school is desirable
Skills Required for the job
- Knowledge of the sector and applicable health and safety legislation
- Proven experience as a Shift Leader or similar managerial job
- Dedicated to providing exceptional service
- Working effectively in a group Leadership abilities and the capacity to make quick judgments
- Strong problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- During shifts, provide instruction and comments to workers.
- Schedule staff shifts and delegate responsibilities.
- Manage requests for time off and last-minute absences.
- New staff should be trained and coached.
- Inspect equipment and notify management of any repairs or replacements that are required.
- Check your cash drawers and get your bank deposits ready.
- Ensure that health and safety regulations are followed and that consumer and staff complaints are addressed.
- Disputes between coworkers should be resolved.
- Maintain a good working atmosphere
Other Benefits- (….)