We’re searching for a Service Writer to join our team and serve as a point of contact for clients with car maintenance issues. In our computer system, a Service Writer’s tasks include recording the repairs that are required and scheduling suitable personnel for each work.
Finally, you will verify that our clients’ demands are satisfied, coordinate transactions, and estimate both time and expenses to ensure that everything works successfully for them.
- It is suggested that you have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Work experience as a Service Provider with a track record of success Writer or a comparable position
Skills Required for the job
- Knowledge of office software packages and computer literacy
- Excellent customer service and communication abilities
- Excellent record-keeping abilities
- The capacity to deduce technical difficulties from customers’ non-technical explanations and communicate them to the support staff.
- Create expense estimates by keeping track of the items you’ll need and the time it’ll take to fix them.
- For each work, schedule the most qualified Service Technician.
- Customers should be given all relevant information about pricing, components, work, and technicians.
- Make contact with the consumer to set up an appointment.
- Meet with consumers to understand their needs and communicate those needs to Service Technicians.
- In the event of additional work, contact consumers to communicate the specifics and additional fees.
- On the company’s network, enter the data of repair tasks and produce repair instructions.
Other Benefits- (….)