A Senior Web Developer is needed to create and maintain functional web sites and apps.
Finally, you’ll make sure our web sites are up and operating, and that they meet both internal and external needs.
- Work experience as a Senior Web Developer
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or a related subject is required.
Skills required for the job
- Experience with mockup and UI prototyping tools Strong grasp of HTML/CSS
- Knowledge of security procedures
- Knowledge of network diagnostics tools
- Management abilities in a group
- For new websites and applications, identify user and system needs.
- Set deadlines for software development projects, allocate tasks to team members, and prioritize them.
- Create wireframes to help you decide on a layout.
- Write or review code for a variety of apps.
- Carry out functional tests and troubleshoot code.
- Oversee and evaluate the work of junior web developers.
- Consult with designers to choose which UI/UX elements to use (like graphics and navigation buttons)
- Ascertain that our software documentation is current.
- Work with mobile developers to create mobile-friendly websites.
Other Benefits- (….)