We need a Senior Product Manager to oversee product development and achieve a strong return on investment (ROI.) You’ll convert ideas into strategy and features, as well as oversee product development from beginning to end.
You must be an observant and innovative leader, as well as a dependable problem-solver, to succeed in this position. We’d want to meet you if you’re also confident and have a knack for understanding what ideas will and won’t succeed.
- Experience as a Product Manager or in a similar function is required.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, engineering, or a related discipline is required.
Skills required for the job
- Product lifecycle management experience is a plus.
- It is preferable if you have experience with software development and programme management.
- Knowledge of the Agile framework
- Leadership and organizational skills
- Communication abilities that are exceptional
- Ability to solve problems
- Ability to think creatively
- Create and implement product strategies that are in line with the company’s goal.
- To shape requirements, features, and end products, collect and analyze feedback from consumers, stakeholders, and other teams.
- Create product plans and roadmaps in collaboration with top management.
- Product managers report to you, and you’ll be in charge of coordinating cross-functional teams.
- Produce and analyze product specifications (PRD)
- Make creative recommendations to grow the product base and vision by ensuring that goods and releases are launched appropriately and on time.
- Suggestions for tracking product usage and impact on end users are welcome.
Other Benefits- (….)