We’re seeking a senior financial analyst with experience forecasting revenues and expenses and advising us on future budgeting.
You should have a bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting (preferably with a CFA designation) and suitable job experience for this position. This position necessitates a thorough understanding of forecasting models and cost accounting processes. You’ll look at investment options and set financial policies for the entire company.
Finally, you will guarantee that our financial planning is sound, profitable, and aligned with our business goals.
- A bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or economics is required.
- Certification in a relevant field (e.g., CFA/CPA) is a bonus.
Skills required for the job
- Work experience as a Senior Financial Analyst, Financial Analyst, or in a similar position is required.
- Working knowledge of financial and statistical software
- MS Excel knowledge is a plus (creating spreadsheets and using advanced formulas)
- Knowledge of financial databases
- Knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems (ERP)
- Accounting laws and regulations are up to date.
- Outstanding analytic abilities
- Ability to use extensive reports and charts to communicate financial data
- Skills in strategic thinking that can be demonstrated
- Confidentiality when dealing with sensitive financial data
The following are some of the responsibilities of a Senior Financial Analyst:
- Using benchmarking and process analysis, create financial models.
- Profits are forecasted quarterly and annually.
- Prepare cost estimates.
- Analyze and report on the present state of the company’s finances.
- Conduct a thorough investigation of financial data from the past.
- Examine your investing possibilities, as well as the risks and opportunities that each include.
- On long-term financial planning, collaborate with the CFO and the leadership team.
- Identify areas for improvement by comparing expected and actual results.
- Participate in the budgeting process (for departments and projects)
- Check for data accuracy in accounting transactions.
- Create financial policies.
- Maintain the privacy of financial data and investment decisions.
Other Benefits- (….)