We’re searching for a Senior Designer to help us with our marketing needs by creating and overseeing digital and print creative solutions.
You should have extensive understanding of graphic design, styles, and layout approaches to be successful in this position. You should also have prior expertise with marketing initiatives, such as websites, brochures, and product packaging, from concept to completion.
Finally, you’ll make sure that the design team supports our brand by producing high-quality things on time.
- A bachelor’s degree in design, visual arts, or a related discipline is required.
- Job experience as a Senior Designer, Graphic Designer, or a comparable position is required.
Skills Required for the job
- Completed design projects portfolio
- Working knowledge of image altering applications such as Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Expertise in design software (e.g. InDesign and Balsamiq)
- Strong aesthetic abilities, including the ability to mix and match colours, typefaces, and layouts
- Visual details are important.
- Ability to fulfill deadlines and work as part of a group
- From conception to completion, supervise all design projects.
- Create unique works, such as drawings and infographics.
- Examine the work of junior designers to verify that it is of good quality.
- Using graphic design tools, fine-tune pictures, typefaces, and layouts.
- Make use of typography.
- Create thoughts and promote products/services by coming up with new ideas.
- Improve the usability of digital items
- Maintain brand consistency across all of our marketing initiatives.
- To ensure that deadlines are fulfilled, communicate with the marketing and design departments.
- Keep up with the latest industry news and tools.
Other Benefits- (….)