Our auditing procedure will be directed by a Senior Auditor. We’ll be counting on you to make sure our financial processes and controls are up to par and error-free. Our Senior Auditor should be careful and analytical, with a thorough understanding of auditing procedures. We want you to be dependable, with good organizational skills and risk management and compliance experience.
- Master’s degree and professional certification (e.g. CPA, CMA) are pluses; BSc/BA in Accounting or Finance; master’s degree and professional certification (e.g. CPA, CMA) are pluses.
Skills Required for the job
- Auditor with a track record of success
- Detailed knowledge of audits and control procedures
- Understanding of applicable laws that is up to date
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (particularly Excel) and accounting systems
- Attention to the details.
- Leadership and organizational skills
- Integrity and trustworthiness
- The auditing process should be planned and overseen.
- Assign responsibilities to both junior and senior auditors.
- Examine the work of team members for accuracy and compliance.
- Conduct thorough risk and control assessments.
- Timely completion of audits and submission of reports to the auditing manager
- Present the findings of the audit and suggest strategies to improve compliance and efficiency.
- Periodic audits should be coordinated.
Other Benefits- (….)