To join our team, we’re seeking an experienced Senior Administrative Assistant. You’ll be in charge of managing phones and emails, scheduling appointments, and preparing meetings, among other things.
Because you will be collaborating with customers and coworkers in a fast-paced setting, you should be able to use your organizational abilities to manage your office space and time for this role. You should also be able to communicate well both verbally and in writing.
Finally, you should be able to assist our top managers and ensure the seamless functioning of our office.
- A high school diploma is required; experience as a personal assistant or secretary is preferred.
- Work experience as a senior administrative assistant, virtual assistant, or executive administrative assistant must be demonstrated.
Skills Required for the job
- Detailed knowledge of office management and day-to-day activities
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of office equipment such as printers and fax machines is essential.
- Excellent communication abilities, both verbally and in writing
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
- Assist top managers and executives with clerical chores on a daily basis.
- Meetings should be planned ahead of time, and comprehensive minutes should be taken.
- Answer phone calls, provide callers with information, or connect callers with the right people.
- Make travel plans and bookings for top management by scheduling appointments and updating the calendar.
- Regular correspondence, such as invitations and educational materials, should be written and typed.
- Create and keep a file system.
- Make presentations and spreadsheets.
- Reports on statistics and the budget
- Visitors should be greeted and given general assistance.
- Create, implement, and enhance policies and procedures for the office.
Other Benefits- (….)