As a Secretary, you will be responsible for providing clerical and administrative support in order to improve office workflow practices.
By assisting colleagues and executives with information preparation and distribution, you will be of use to them.
You’ll be the go-to person for any questions, requests, or problems, and you’ll be an important part of the team.
- Diploma from a high school
- Work experience as a secretary or administrative assistant with a proven track record
Skills Required for the job
- Knowledge of workplace organization and optimization methods
- Multitasking and time management skills at a high level
- Excellent communication abilities, both written and vocal
- Professionalism and honesty
- MS Office prowess is a must.
- Answer the phone and reroute calls as needed.
- Manage the daily, weekly, and monthly agendas, as well as new meeting and appointment scheduling.
- Prepare and distribute letters, memoranda, and forms.
- Employees, customers, suppliers, and external partners’ contact information should be kept up to date.
- Encourage and make it easier for frequent reports to be completed.
- Create and manage a file system. Check the status of office supplies on a regular basis and arrange relevant orders.
- Make your trip plans.
- Expenses must be documented, and reports must be submitted.
- Perform receptionist responsibilities on a sporadic basis
Other Benefits- (….)