In order to safely transport students to and from extracurricular activities and school on a predetermined route, we are looking for a School Bus Driver to join our team.
A school bus driver’s duties include keeping their vehicles in good condition and adhering to safety and traffic laws while on the road transporting students throughout town.
In the end, you’ll be responsible for maintaining the bus’s maintenance, obeying traffic laws, and maintaining order with the passengers.
- Proven employment history as a school bus driver or in a position similar
- Have a commercial driver’s license and be able to complete the given route on time
Skills Required for the job
- No at-fault accidents or traffic tickets in the previous five years, and a spotless driving record
- Experience working with children for at least two years is preferred.
- Children and other passengers are transported to and from school.
- To ensure that students get to their destination safely, abide by all traffic laws.
- Always keep your bus in good mechanical condition.
- Make sure every student is protected as they board and exit the bus.
- As needed, help kids board and exit the bus.
- As students board and exit the bus, interact with them.
Other Benefits- (….)