We’re looking for a school administrator to oversee the business operations at our institution.
You will need to wear several hats as a school administrator, including those of a planner, problem-solver, educator, and counselor, to name just a few. You should be able to interact with a wide range of individuals, manage finances and logistics, and maintain all educational programs operating.
We’d want to meet you if you’re capable and dedicated to receiving a top-notch education.
- Educator’s degree or a related discipline; a postgraduate degree is preferred
- a history of success as a school administrator
Skills Required for the job
- Having teaching experience is a bonus
- understanding of school administration procedures
- Utilization of education management systems and MS Office on computers
- superior communication abilities
- exceptional organizational skills
- Observation of details
- Conflict resolution and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to make decisions with sound judgment
- Organize finances, logistics, and meetings or events.
- Take care of scheduling, logging, and reporting
- Make sure the institution complies with all applicable laws and rules.
- Create and oversee educational initiatives
- Employ, educate, and provide guidance to personnel
- Counsel students as necessary.
- Conciliate disputes and other concerns.
- communicate with the public, the government, and the parents
- Participate in the development of the school’s curriculum
- Develop and support the school’s vision by putting into practice measures that will enhance the school and the quality of education (such as building improvements, new rules for students, and new subjects).
Other Benefits- (….)