Sales Executive Job Description Template
Sales Executive Job Brief
A sales executive is a professional who helps generate revenue for the company by selling products and services to clients. They often act as a middleman between organizations and their clients. The primary responsibilities of a sales executive include; answering clients’ queries, offering suggestions, and pitching the product with the aim of selling. A sales executive should have detailed knowledge of the product and exceptional communication skills to convey the benefits of the product to the potential customer.
Use the Sales executive job description template to hire the best-qualified candidate for your company. Feel free to customize the template according to your company’s needs.
Sales Executive Job Description
We are looking for a passionate and responsible sales executive to join our growing team. The selected candidate will be responsible for generating business revenue by getting new sales prospects, negotiating deals with customers, and maintaining customer satisfaction. If you have excellent communication skills and a talent for demonstrating products and services, we’d like to meet you. Previous experience working in the same role is an additional plus.
Sales Executive Roles and Responsibilities
- Identify business opportunities by evaluating customer’s needs
- Actively seek out sales opportunities by contacting customers through phones, emails, or social media
- Schedule a meeting with the potential customer to understand their needs and requirements
- Maintain relationships with clients by answering customer’s questions, inquiries, and complaints
- Deliver product demo on a live presentation
- Represent the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate and close deals to meet the monthly sales target
- Gather feedback from the client and share it with the product team for improvement
Sales Executive Skills and Qualifications
- High school degree/ diploma
- Previous working experience in the sales role
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Solid understanding of presentation and negotiating techniques
- Good command of MS Office, CRM, and sales software
- Self-motivated team player