Our sales team needs a sales coach to organize training sessions that will help them perform to their highest potential.
Mentoring new salespeople, creating team and individual training programs, and creating educational materials are all duties of a sales coach. You should be proficient in sales strategies and able to inspire workers at all levels of seniority if you want to succeed in this position.
In the end, you will aid in the skill advancement and quota attainment of our salesmen.
- BSc in education, human resources, or a related discipline. Certification and additional training are advantages.
- Work experience as a sales trainer, coach, or other position
Skills Required for the job
- A plus is previous work experience in sales or customer service.
- familiarity with e-learning platforms and role-playing games
- practical knowledge of making presentations (e.g. videos or slides)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the capacity to inspire others
- aptitude for solving issues
- Serve as a consultant for salespeople and give them sound guidance on overcoming difficulties at work.
- bring in and educate new salespeople
- Determine the need for individual and team training
- Create educational content, such as speeches, scripts for sales, and case studies.
- Create training programs that incorporate gaming, role-playing, and job simulation.
- Gather opinions about all training programs from instructors, managers, and trainees.
- Specify the sales team’s annual learning and development goals.
- keep current records of the curriculum and resources used in education
- After each training, evaluate the performance of the staff.
- track training program costs
Other Benefits- (….)