Do you enjoy writing concise Ruby code? Join our team and help us create incredible things.
We’re seeking someone who is enthusiastic about programming and enjoys producing elegant code. You’ll be part of a team of excellent developers who build world-class software in a fast-paced workplace.
- Work experience as a Ruby on Rails developer is required.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related discipline is required.
Skills required for the job
- Extensive experience designing interactive applications
- A thorough understanding of object-oriented analysis and design
- Passion for producing outstanding code that is simple, clean, and efficient
- Knowledge of relational databases is a plus.
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases is useful.
- Create features that are resilient, scalable, and secure by writing clean, maintainable, and efficient code.
- Participate at all stages of the development process.
- Best practises should be followed (test-driven development, continuous integration, SCRUM, refactoring and code standards)
- Encourage the adoption and integration of relevant new technology into design on a regular basis.
Other Benefits- (….)