A robotics engineer is needed to develop and build robotics applications and devices. To construct drafts, you’ll utilize computer-aided modeling, and you’ll test the robots to check their safety and quality.
A bachelor’s degree in engineering is required for this position. You should have a strong understanding of flexible automation and computer systems, as well as a knack for cost and efficiency reduction.
We’d want to meet you if you’re resourceful and have a vision for what your machines can do.
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, or a related discipline is required.
- Previous experience as a robotics engineer or in a comparable position is preferred.
Skills Required for the job
- Computer science, applied physics, and mechanics are all areas where I excel.
- Excellent CAD/CAM software knowledge
- Knowledge of cost-cutting, efficiency-boosting, and productivity-boosting techniques
- Capacity to design and test integrated systems
- Analytical thinking
- Communication abilities that are exceptional
- Determine the parameters of a robotic application by doing study.
- From start to end, create robotic systems.
- Create and build software that will allow robots to be controlled.
- Make prototypes and work on the components that are required (e.g. microprocessors)
- Create cost-effective and efficient manufacturing techniques for the equipment.
- Carry out quality control and integration tests.
- Machine learning techniques should be used
- Make a thorough set of documentation for robotic systems.
- Keep an eye on how robotic systems are being used and how they may be improved.
- Troubleshoot flaws in the robot’s design Stay up to date with robotics and related disciplines of engineering.
Other Benefits- (….)