We’re seeking a Retail Banker to help and advise our customers with their money. You’ll be our bank’s public face, and we’ll rely on you to provide excellent customer service.
To serve a range of clientele in this profession, you’ll need to communicate effectively. This profession necessitates excellent people skills and patience. We also expect you to be self-assured, dependable, and quick to address problems.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in accounting, business administration, or a similar discipline is required.
- Expertise as a retail banker or in a similar function is required.
Skills required for the job
- Sales or customer service experience is preferred.
- Retail banking norms and processes should be well-versed.
- MS Office and banking applications are useful skills to have.
- Patience and the capacity to solve problems
- A customer-centric mindset
- Communication abilities that are exceptional
The following are some of the responsibilities of a Retail Banker:
- Checking and savings accounts can be opened and closed at any time.
- Provide financial advice to customers (e.g. lines of credit and mortgages)
- Product and service cross-selling
- The candidate must approach new clients and should persuade them to sign up.
- To ensure high-quality customer service, collaborate with other professionals.
- Perform a variety of clerical duties (e.g. filing)
- Deal with client complaints and issues.
Other Benefits- (….)