We’re searching for a Quality Engineer to test our products and procedures to guarantee that they meet all safety and quality requirements.
You should be knowledgeable with numerous inspection techniques and be able to function as an auditor for all of our internal systems, spotting flaws and offering solutions, to be successful in this role. We’d like to meet you if you have a degree in engineering or quality assurance and a keen eye for detail.
Finally, you’ll assist us in developing items that meet the needs of our clients.
- Work experience as a Quality Engineer or in a similar position is preferred.
- A bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, or a related discipline is required.
- It’s a benefit if you have further Quality Assurance certification.
Skills required for the job
- Practical knowledge of Quality Management Systems (QMS) and testing procedures.
- Detailed knowledge of technical documentation
- Statistical analysis is something you should be familiar with.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Good analytical skills and team spirit
- Establish precise rules for what has to be checked and the quality requirements that must be met.
- Report incidents, repairs, and improvements to our Quality Management System (QMS).
- Our systems should be audited in accordance with ISO 9001:2015 criteria.
- Establish quality standards for all industrial processes.
- Monitor the entire manufacturing process and conduct regular tests to uncover potential flaws as soon as possible.
- Examine the materials and electrical systems of the product for flaws and durability.
- Determine the source of technical problems and make recommendations for solutions.
- Prepare reports on faults and the steps that need to be taken to fix them (e.g. number of defective raw materials per order)
- Examine the most recent blueprints and documentation.
- Goals for quality assurance should be set and tracked (e.g. reduce average turnaround time for quality checks by 20 percent )
Other Benefits- (….)