To assure product quality, we’re looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to create and perform exploratory and automated tests.
Designing and implementing tests, troubleshooting, and identifying corrective actions are all responsibilities of a QA engineer. You’ll also look at the system’s requirements and keep track of the quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
In our company’s product development process, the QA technician function is critical. Our ideal applicant will be in charge of conducting tests prior to the launch of a product to guarantee that the software functions smoothly and meets the needs of clients while remaining cost-effective. We’d like to meet you if you have an engineering experience and like offering end-to-end solutions to software quality issues.
- Work experience in software development that can be verified
- Work experience in software quality assurance is required.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related discipline is required.
Skills required for the job
- Strong understanding of software quality assurance approaches, tools, and processes
- Writing test plans and test cases that are clear, simple, and comprehensive is a plus.
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing Automated testing tool experience
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development approach with a strong understanding of SQL and scripting
- It’s a benefit if you have experience with performance and/or security testing.
- To give timely and meaningful input, review requirements, specifications, and technical design papers.
- Create test plans and test cases that are detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured.
- Test activities should be estimated, prioritized, planned, and coordinated.
- Use Open source tools to design, build, and execute automation scripts.
- Identify, record, extensively document, and track bugs.
- When bugs are fixed, perform rigorous regression testing.
- To satisfy client needs, develop and implement testing methodologies for new and existing products.
- Identify system needs in collaboration with internal teams (e.g., developers and product managers).
- Keep an eye on the results of the debugging procedure.
- Investigate the root causes of non-conforming software and teach users how to fix it.
- Keep track of quality assurance metrics including defect density and the number of open defects.
- Keep up with the latest testing tools and methodologies.
Other Benefits- (….)