We’re seeking a Project Manager with experience managing the organization of significant client projects.
- For technical project managers, a strong educational background is required, ideally in the fields of computer science or engineering.
- Working experience as a project administrator in the field of information technology is required.
Skills required for the job
- Strong technological background, including knowledge of or expertise with software development and web technologies.
- Excellent communication skills, both with clients and internally.
- Excellent communication abilities, both written and vocal
- Strong organizational abilities, especially attention to detail and multitasking. Microsoft Office PMP / PRINCE II certification is a bonus.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on schedule, within scope, and under budget by coordinating internal resources and third-party/vendor resources.
- Creating project scopes and objectives, as well as incorporating all necessary players and assuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure that resources are available and that they are distributed appropriately.
- Create a detailed project plan to keep track of your progress.
- To manage changes in project scope, schedule, and price, use appropriate verification procedures.
- Measure project success with the right systems, tools, and methodologies.
- As needed, report to management and escalate the situation.
- Manage the client’s and other stakeholders’ relationships.
- Risk management is used to reduce project hazards.
- Create and manage relationships with third parties and vendors.
- Create and keep detailed project documentation.
Other Benefits- (….)