We’re seeking a responsible Project Engineer that will be in charge of all engineering and technical aspects of projects. You will schedule, plan, predict, resource, and manage all technical activities from conception to completion in order to ensure project accuracy and quality.
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering or a related subject is required
- Job experience as a Project Engineer is required.
Skills Required for the job
- Advanced MS Office abilities and excellent understanding of design and visualization technologies such as AutoCAD
- Rules, regulations, best practices, and performance requirements are all familiar to you.
- Ability to work on tasks involving many disciplines
- Skills in project management and supervision
- Ability to make decisions and leadership abilities
- Engineer license in good standing
- Skills in time management and organization
- Prepare, arrange, organize, and monitor the engineering projects that have been allocated to you.
- Ensure that all applicable codes, procedures, QA/QC rules, performance requirements, and specifications are being followed.
- Interact with customers on a daily basis to comprehend their needs and expectations and to represent them in the field. Maintain overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, and staff performance) and report on project progress on a regular basis.
- Assign tasks and provide guidance to the project team.
- To give help and technical support, collaborate and communicate effectively with the project manager and other project participants.
- Examine engineering deliverables and take remedial action as needed.
Other Benefits- (….)