We’re searching for a responsible Project Coordinator to manage and arrange a variety of initiatives, ranging from simple tasks to more complicated programmes.
Working together with our Project Manager, the Project Coordinator prepares complete action plans for projects, including resources, deadlines, and budgets. You’ll be responsible for a variety of coordinating activities, such as scheduling and risk management, as well as administrative responsibilities, such as keeping project paperwork and responding to financial inquiries. You’ll cooperate with clients and internal teams to produce outcomes on time, so you’ll need strong time management and communication skills to thrive in this job.
Finally, the Project Coordinator’s job is to make sure that all projects are finished on time, on budget, and to a high degree of quality.
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related subject is required.
- Certification in PMP or PRINCE2 is a bonus.
- Work experience as a Project Coordinator or in a comparable function is required.
Skills Required for the job
- From conception to completion, project management experience is required.
- An understanding of how to create and comprehend flowcharts, timetables, and step-by-step action plans.
- Multitasking and time management are two of the most important organizational abilities.
- Client-facing and teamwork abilities are essential.
- Risk management and quality assurance control are two topics with which you should be familiar.
- Hands-on expertise with project management tools Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project and Microsoft Planner (e.g. Basecamp or Trello)
- Project management activities, resources, equipment, and information must all be coordinated.
- Break down projects into manageable steps and set deadlines.
- Consult with customers to determine and establish requirements, scope, and goals.
- Assign responsibilities to internal teams and aid in the administration of schedules.
- As projects progress, ensure that the demands of clients are addressed.
- Assist with budgeting
- Examine the threats and possibilities.
- Oversee the procurement of projects.
- Keep track of the project’s progress and deal with any issues that arise.
- Act as a point of contact for all project participants and convey project progress. Collaborate with the Project Manager to remove roadblocks.
- Use software to keep track of your working hours, plans, and expenses.
- Complete any necessary legal paperwork (e.g. contracts and terms of agreement)
- Make and keep detailed project documentation, plans, and reports.
Other Benefits- (….)