We’re searching for a product manager with experience and a passion for creating products that people enjoy. You’ll work in a fast-paced, dynamic workplace with cross-functional teams to design, build, and deploy products that help the firm achieve its vision and strategy.
- Work experience as a product manager or as an assistant product manager is required.
- A master’s or bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field is preferred.
Skills required for the job
- Proven track record of successfully managing all areas of a successful product’s lifetime.
- Proven ability to design product and marketing strategies as well as successfully communicate ideas to upper management.
- Solid technical background with knowledge of software development and web technologies and/or hands-on experience
- Strong problem-solving abilities and a willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done are required.
- In a matrix organization, adept in working effectively with cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication abilities, both written and vocal
- Gain a thorough grasp of the customer experience, discover and fix product gaps, and come up with fresh ideas that can help us increase market share, improve customer experience, and drive growth.
- Internally and with key external partners, gain buy-in for the product concept.
- Create pricing and positioning strategies for your products.
- Convert your product strategy into comprehensive specifications and prototypes.
- Work collaboratively with engineering teams to deliver with a speedy time-to-market and optimal resources by scoping and prioritizing tasks based on business and consumer impact.
- Work with the public relations team, executives, and other members of the product management team to introduce new products.
- Examine promotional strategies to ensure that they are in line with the product line’s strategy and that the message is delivered effectively.
- Raise awareness and comprehension, act as a product evangelist.
- Represent the business.
Other Benefits- (….)