We’re searching for a Product Engineer to join our team and help us design and manufacture our next exciting product line. Designing and managing the production process of our items to guarantee they fulfill our company’s safety and quality requirements are among the tasks of a Product Engineer. In the end, you’ll collaborate closely with our design team to build commodities that fit our company’s requirements.
- As a Product Engineer, you should have relevant training and/or credentials.
- Job experience as a Product Engineer or in a comparable function is required.
Skills Required for the job
- Strong written and verbal communication abilities Advanced analytical and design skills
- Industry and market trends knowledge
- It is preferable to have a bachelor’s mechanical engineering degree or a related discipline.
- Using drawings and computer tools, create preliminary product designs.
- Perform theoretical evaluations on design models.
- Using computer software modeling approaches, create complete product designs and specifications.
- Choose materials for the product and plan the production procedure.
- Ensure that items meet market criteria and safety norms by supervising assembly.
Other Benefits- (….)