We’re searching for a Product Designer to work on a variety of products for our clients.
Defining product specifications, developing digital or print drawings, and designing fully working goods are all tasks of a Product Designer. You should have an eye for colour and shape, as well as the ability to convert requirements into actual product features, to be successful in this profession.
Finally, you will assist us in developing products that are simple to use and attractive to our target clients.
- Product Design, Manufacturing Design Engineering, or a related degree.
- Work experience as a Product Designer or in a comparable position is preferred.
Skills Required for the job
- Industrial design experience
- Color, form, and technique combinations need creativity.
- Working knowledge of computer-aided design (CAD) software
- Knowledge of 3D modeling software is a plus.
- Working knowledge of design software (like Illustrator and Sketch)
- Skills in time management
- Identify new product opportunities.
- Examine how a new product aligns with market demands and preferences.
- Set design needs based on internal and external partners’ briefs.
- Materials and methods for research
- Drafts might be done on paper or digitally (for example, using CAD)
- Design goods and components with 3D modeling software.
- Make prototypes and put them into action
- Enhance the appearance of current items
- Obtain feedback from customers
Other Benefits- (….)