We’re searching for a Process Engineer with experience in the design, operation, and implementation of processes. The chosen applicant will be able to enhance industrial processes in order to increase efficiency, lower costs, improve sustainability, and increase profits.
- Engineering bachelor’s degree is required
- Process engineering work experience is required.
Skills Required for the job
- Outstanding technical abilities
- Process-related standards knowledge
- Process simulation experience
- Process engineering software packages are something you should be familiar with.
- AutoCad or CAD skills
- Knowledge of health and safety standards
- Thinker who is analytical and has good interpersonal skills
- From conception through start-up and certification, develop, configure, and optimize industrial processes.
- Processes are evaluated, measurements are taken, and data is interpreted.
- Create, implement, test, and improve systems and procedures.
- Improve production rates and quality of output by developing best practices, routines, and new solutions.
- Run simulations of the procedure.
- Manage your budget and deadlines.
- Make risk evaluations.
- Documentation and operation instructions for the procedure should be provided.
Other Benefits- (….)