To strengthen our team and promote a positive learning environment for our children, we are looking for a new principal. Our education staff’s supervision and day-to-day school operations will be your main duties.
You must have a thorough awareness of the rules and policies governing the national school system in order to excel in this position. You should also be able to act quickly under duress. Being a principal requires you to possess a number of key qualities, including excellent communication and organizational skills.
We’d want to meet you if you fit these criteria and have a strong desire to play a leadership role in education.
- Prior experience in a similar position, such as that of a principal, as well as knowledge of the procedures and laws governing schools
- Educator’s degree; a master’s degree is preferred
Skills Required for the job
- MS Office and education management system practical experience
- Excellent presentation and communication abilities, with attention to detail
- crisis management Coaching and motivational skills
- Preferably, you have a teaching license.
- oversee daily activities at the school
- budgets and logistics for the school
- Depending on the national curriculum, establish learning objectives for both students and teachers.
- keeping track of and reporting on teacher performance presenting information to the board about the performance of the school
- Recruiting and hiring school employees
- Review and put in place school regulations
- Deal with emergencies and school crises by offering teachers assistance and counseling
- Plan school activities and assemblies.
- Ensure that the school is clean and safe for the pupils (e.g. implementing hygiene rules)
- Attend conferences to learn about the most recent developments in education.
Other Benefits- (….)