To ease young children into formal education and prepare them for kindergarten, we are looking for a qualified preschool teacher. You will instruct them on crucial concepts that they will come upon shortly after starting school.
A preschool instructor needs to have a lot of compassion and affection for kids. Knowledge of best practices and preschool educational techniques, as well as the capacity to engage children and win their respect and attention, are requirements for teaching kids effectively.
The objective is to support the child’s healthy mental and emotional growth so they can transition to the next level of education more smoothly.
- CPR certification for children BS/BA in teaching or a related subject
- Valid professional license
Skills Required for the job
- Excellent knowledge of the fundamentals of child development and preschool instructional techniques, as well as demonstrated experience as a preschool teacher
- familiarity with the rules for classroom hygiene and safety
- Excellent interpersonal and teaching abilities
- the capacity to mediate disputes between children
- calm, amiable, and dependable
- Having the right combination of creativity and practicality
- Create a thoughtful, original program that is appropriate for preschoolers.
- Use a range of instructional strategies to teach kids, such as storytelling, educational games, and media.
- Observe each child to assist them in enhancing their social skills and boosting their self-esteem.
- Encourage youngsters to interact with one another and to settle disputes when they arise.
- Using a carefully designed curriculum, assist kids in developing their creative and practical skills (identify shapes, numbers or colors, do crafts etc.)
- Establish nap and snack schedules, and watch over kids at all times to protect their safety.
- Monitor kids’ development and inform parents
- Communicate with parents frequently to learn about the history and mentality of the kids.
- Sync up with other teachers
- Keep the classroom neat and orderly in accordance with the requirements for health and safety.
Other Benefits- (….)